Jack's Reviews > Drowned Wednesday

2001989
May 25, 09

bookshelves: 05-may-09, fantasy, fiction
Read in May, 2009

I'm not disappointed and now I really want the fourth book in my hands. Too bad I'm broke. I like the world Garth Nix had created even more. In short time, Arthur had learned more and slowly begin to accept his fate. It's a good thing seeing he grew up as time passed around him but not around the people he knew on earth. Wednesday amused me for some reason - and disgusted me as well. I could imagine her royal highness stuffed her face and that wasn't pretty. Vivid imagination sometimes is not a good thing when you're picturing something horid and digusting. Leaf did irritated me a bit. She came a long way from being a sensible young woman in the first and second book to adventure hungry girl in the third. That was a bit annoying. Suzy - as always, managed to make me laugh my heart out. Brilliant as ever.

I would soon find my way to get the fourth, fifth and sixth book. Reading the sneak peak made me anxious.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Drowned Wednesday.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin Habis la, Jack dah addicted dgn Garth Nix. Satu buku sehari ke? Tuh dia.

Macam mana, tak nak try baca Sabriel pulak? Kalau banding dengan Arthur, Sabriel 18 tahun, so bukunya kategori young adult tak silap..

Jack Robin wrote: "Habis la, Jack dah addicted dgn Garth Nix. Satu buku sehari ke? Tuh dia.

Hehehe... Tengah free hari tu, so decide bagi baca abis jer. Banyak lagi x baca ni...

Ada gak plan nak baca - actually planning nak baca sume buku Garth Nix, cam best jer, tapi poket tengah berlubang hik3 Bulan depan kot =D