CJ - Drop Dead Cute's Reviews > Bite Marks

Bite Marks by Jennifer Rardin

Really good follow up to the the 5th book and as always I love Vayl and Jaz but I agree with another reviewer when she said - Enough already, Vayl loves you - learn to deal.

However, Jaz's insecurities came to the forefront but I definitely think she is growing as a character and learning how to be more comfortable in her own skin. Vayl has his own hidden depths and I definitely want to learn more about this new ability that Jaz has that links the two of them.

Cole, Miles and Cassandra also make a return in this book although it's more of a Miles book than the other two. We learn what happens when Miles gets angry, how brave he can be and what sets him off. He is becoming a lot less 'wimpy' I suppose is one way to put it.

Astral. Well - you have to read and see but I want one!

There are definitely some surprise turns here and Jennifer Rardin gave a nice twist to the reason why Vayl and Jaz couldn't .... well...there's no way to say it without really spoiling it - but let's just say it involves a beast that has two backs :)

As always, Jennifer Rardin's writing is both descriptive and funny and she can invoke both fear, anger and just pure sexiness. I can't wait for the next book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bite Marks.

Quotes CJ - Drop Dead Cute Liked

Jennifer Rardin
“Besides my professional goals, I have a couple of private ones, my man. One of those is to pet a kangaroo before I leave Australia. I understand there's lots of Eastern Grays around this area. What do you say? Are you in?'
Bergman looked at him like he'd just made the worst financial investment of his life. 'Kangaroos are wild animals. I've heard they claw like girl fighters and kick like jackhammers. You're going to get your skull crushed.'
Cole held up a finger. 'Or I'm going to pet a kangaroo. How cool would that be?”
Jennifer Rardin, Bite Marks