Mary's Reviews > Summer on Blossom Street

Summer on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber

F 50x66
May 23, 2009

Read in May, 2009

Lydia Goetz owns a knitting shop on Blossom Street and decides to start a new knitting class. This one is geared towards people who want to "quit something or someone." Three people sign up: Phoebe, "Hutch", and Alix. Ann Marie Roche turns up again and has some drama turn up surrounding her adopted daughter Ellen. Lydia and Brad have decided to try adoption and end up fostering a child.
This is a book series but you don’t have to start at the first book to understand what’s going on. Debbie Macomber didn’t intend for the first book to turn in t a series, but she received many requests from her fans for her to do so. How can you say no to your fans?!
I LOVE reading Debbie Macombers books. At the end of this one I was litterally crying/sniffling it was that good (happy ending). Then I was chuckling/laughing also. I thought only movies did this to me, but I guess I found out differently.

I learned that you shouldn't give up on something or someone just because it appears difficult at first. There may be layers that you have to chip away at first to get where you want to be.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Summer on Blossom Street.

message 1: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Erskine I also read this book earlier this year. LOVE this series and this is one of the better books of the series!