Sheree's Reviews > Magic in the Wind

Jun 21, 09

bookshelves: read-in-2009, paranormals, reviews
Recommended to Sheree by: Alaine
Read in June, 2009

I must admit I had concerns that this little book, at only 103 pages would fail to deliver but Magic in the Wind packs a powerful punch! The story really does live up to its title, a magical tale, beautifully written. Suspense, romance and mysticism; what more could you want? Hmm ... more pages.

This is the story of Sarah, the eldest of the extraordinary Drake sisters. There are seven sisters in the Drake family, each gifted with magical powers; Sarah, Kate, Abigail, Libby, Hannah, Joley, and Elle. It is also a story of love and tolerance, not only between the sisters but also the quirky residents of Sea Haven. A wonderful combination, love and magic but the whole 'prophecy' had me hooked from the start.

Sarah is such a fascinating character as is her love interest, Damon Wilder, that they deserved their own, full sized novel. This one did leave me wanting more, but I still really enjoyed reading it and at least I have the rest of the series to look forward to.

Captivating & enchanting, I think I'm going to fall in love with this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magic in the Wind.

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine Morehouse Sheree, you're foing to love Magic in the Wind. I'm a die-hard Christine Feehan fan so there is nothing of her's that i can't get into.

Sheree Christine, I fell totally in love and lust with the Carpathians so I'm looking forward to this one and Ive also heard good things about the leopard series. Have you read them?

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine Morehouse I know aren't those Carpathians H-O-T! I've read most of the Dark Series. In fact, I once wrote to Ms. Feehan giving her a story idea for Byron "Dark Syphony". She was very kind and was the one to encourage me to start writing again.

I just finished "Burning Wild". I posted a review at Romantic Crush Junkies. If you have read her Dark Series or the Drakes or Game you'll find the leopard series is a bit more erotic than the others. The story in it self stands alone and is high octane from beginning to end!Burning Wild

Oh I just remembered. I posted my "Burning Wild" review on goodreads. Let me know what you think.