Elizabeth (Miss Eliza)'s Reviews > Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Time of Your Life

Buffy the Vampire Slayer by Joss Whedon

May 17, 09

bookshelves: comics, vampires, authors_i_have_met, tv_tie-in, distopian
Read in May, 2009

** spoiler alert ** I really enjoyed the Fray/Buffy crossover, but at the end I felt a little unsatisfied...too many new questions posed and no questions yet answered. We still have Twilight, Snake Lady, Warren (who shouldn't be) and now add more Snake Lady and Willow going evil at some time, living for centuries only to have Buffy kill her! And will Buffy's knowledge be what makes Willow this way or will she now be able to stop it!?! And Riley! WTF! Not to mention she felt she had to hide it. Also Buffy totally destroyed Fray's ax.

I didn't really like the one shot at the end, "After These Messages," it felt too contrived to be a nostalgic look back at the old Scoobie gang with knowing asides to the future combined with a way of finally using all the work on that cartoon they were going to do but never was. Also a bit high-handed with the Angel conversation about telling someone their future, Willow (hem hem).
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Buffy the Vampire Slayer.