Michelle's Reviews > Mine Till Midnight

1943703
Oct 17, 09

bookshelves: romance-historical, read-own, favorites, read-in-2009, ebooks
Read in October, 2009

I really enjoyed the first book in the Hathaway series. Since the death of her parents and since inheriting the title that boosts her family into the ranks of aristocracy, Amelia Hathaway, the eldest of the five Hathaway siblings, carries the weight of the family on her shoulders. Cam Rohan is hot, sexy, secretive, strong and romantic… Everything a hero should be. Being half Gypsy and half Irish he no longer wants to live his life as a rich man but wants to go back to his roots and live his life free, never confined and never living in one place. It all changes when he first meets Amelia. He can’t fight the urges he feels to be with her and realizes that they are fated to be together. What has been missing his entire life isn’t his freedom it’s Amelia, the only women he has ever wanted to spend the rest of his life with. Amelia can finally lift some of the weight off her shoulders with Cam in her life. Finally she has a shoulder to cry on and someone to take care of her. I really, really enjoyed this book. I loved the part where they were laying in the moonlight and Cam was whispering words of endearment to Amelia… very cute! I can’t wait to read more about the Hathaways.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mine Till Midnight.