A Kid Named Megan☮'s Reviews > The Soldiers of Halla

bookshelves: fantasy-ya
Recommended to A Kid Named Megan☮ by: sahar fakhruddin
Recommended for: everyone
Read in May, 2009

Ok,I'm kinda havin' trouble here.I love Harry Potter BUT I liked the ending o Pendragon beter.U see,The ending of pen10 wasn't perfect but it was realy good.I liked how at the end it showed the very fist journal.good thinking d.j.Iliked how at the end it kinda showed bobby at his last days/hours.I love how there was still so much mysteryand who the heck was that guy who delieveed the journals?No Idea.From the get-go I've beenkinda confued about the whole essence-solara-spirit-how-things-were-meant-to-be-thing goin' on here.I still thnk Bobby is hiarious even when he's aged.Amazing.So they went back to Second Earth,I just finished the book and I'm still in shock.mark passed and bobby was on the verge.Loved how it was a bitter-sweet thing goin'on.I guess I'd like to conclude by aying that I'm sad tht the series has come to an end but,I'm mostly happy.Mostly.A whole lot better than HP ending.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Soldiers of Halla.

Quotes A Kid Named Megan☮ Liked

D.J. MacHale
“Courtney came over to me and touched my cheek. I winced. It hurt.
You look like hell," Courtney said.
I shrugged.
She looked at Saint Dane, then back at me. "He looks worse." She smiled. "Awesome.”

D.J. MacHale
“Before I can face the future, I must first deal with the past.”

D.J. MacHale
“It wasn't that I didn't trust Mark's flying, it was just that, okay, I didn't trust Mark's flying.”

D.J. MacHale
“We took the elevator back down from the first observation level of the Eiffel Tower and started walking in he direction of the Taj Mahal”

D.J. MacHale
“Do you know how hard it is to gather seventy thousand people? Especially people who are confused and scared that they might be eaten by hungry dinosaurs?”

05/14/2009 "chapter 13"