Neena Thakur's Reviews > Brida

Brida by Paulo Coelho

Jan 17, 12

Read in September, 2008 — I own a copy, read count: 1

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brida.

Quotes Neena Liked

Paulo Coelho
“When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way.”

Paulo Coelho
“When we set out on the path, we always have a fairly clear idea of what we hope to find. Women are generally seeking their Soul Mate, and men looking for Power. Neither party is really interested in learning. They simply want to reach the thing they have set as their goal.”

Paulo Coelho
“When you were in love, you were capable of learning everything and of knowing things you had never dared even to think, because love was the key to understanding all of the mysteries.”

Paulo Coelho
“How much I missed, simply because I was afraid of missing it.”

Paulo Coelho
“The soil needs the seed and the seed needs the soil. The one only has meaning with the other. It is the same thing with human beings. When male knowledge joins with female transformation, then the great magical union is created, and its name is wisdom. Wisdom means both to know and to transform.”

Paulo Coelho
“None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.”

Paulo Coelho
“The night is just a part of the day”

Paulo Coelho
“Every moment in life is an act of faith”

Paulo Coelho
“Sometimes the best of gods gift's arrive by the shattering of all the window panes.”

Paulo Coelho
“Finding one important thing in your life doesn’t mean you have to
give up all the other important things.”

Paulo Coelho
“Love was above everything else, and there was no hatred in love, only the occasional mistake.”

Paulo Coelho
“When you’re in love, you’re capable of learning everything and knowing things you had never dared even to think, because love is the key to understanding of all the the mysteries.”

Paulo Coelho
“Never be ashamed,’ he said. ‘Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle.’
‘How will I know which is which?’
‘By the taste. You can only know a good wine if you have first tasted a bad one.”

Paulo Coelho
“Why do so many people chose to spend their whole life destroying paths they didn't even want to follow, instead of following the one path that would lead them somewhere.”

Paulo Coelho
“Learning something means coming into contact with a world of which you know nothing. In order to learn, you must be humble.”

Paulo Coelho
“What is outside is harder to change than what is inside.”

Paulo Coelho
“Love was the key to understanding all of the mysteries.”

Paulo Coelho
“Nothing happens by chance.”

Paulo Coelho
“Having the courage to take the steps we always wanted to take is the only way of showing that we trust in God.”

Paulo Coelho
“Life is an act of faith.”

Paulo Coelho
“Most important and most vulnerable of human emotions; Love.”

Paulo Coelho
“the first road to God is prayer, the second is joy.”

Paulo Coelho
“No one could make a choice without feeling afraid.”

Paulo Coelho
“Do not try to explain feelings. Live everything intensely and treasure what you feel as a gift from God.”

Paulo Coelho
“It isn't expectations that carry us forward, it's our desire to go on.”