Katie's Reviews > What I Wore to Save the World

1928123
Feb 26, 10

bookshelves: own
Read in November, 2009

SPOILER ALERT: If you haven't read the first two books in the series stop reading this review or it may contain slight spoilers.

Wow, oh wow! This is the perfect end to the series. At least, I think it's the end. I would love more about Morgan and Colin but if not, this ending pretty much summed up everything and in just the right way. =]

Morgan and Colin are back on the same side of the ocean again, this time to save the world. Morgan doesn't know what's going on, all she knows is that she is the only one who can fix it, once again. And if that means telling Colin about her half-goddess nature, well then so be it! Right?

I think this book was the craziest out of the three. Morgan had to do some pretty odd things to fix the trouble her faery queen mother had created but this time Colin might actually have to find out about it. I was super glad about that fact. I hated how Morgan always had to lie to him and it was about time that it was out in the open. It changed their whole relationship but I won't tell you about that part.

Also, in this one, Morgan isn't nearly as whiny and pathetic. In the first two books she spent a ton of timing pining away for Colin and she definitely didn't do that so much in this book. Oh and her problems seem to be a bit more serious this time around. She's trying to choose a college and a career path while fighting to save the world. I could relate to the college and career path part and was cheering for her all through the saving the world part!

Overall, it's just one of those books you have to read for yourself. Once again, Maryrose Wood has written a fantastic book that was fun, clever, magical, and filled with romance. What more could a girl ask for in a book for a lazy day, or maybe just any day?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What I Wore to Save the World.

11/25/2009 page 45