Lavada Dee's Reviews > The Love Of A Cowboy

The Love Of A Cowboy by Anna Jeffrey

May 17, 09

Read in May, 2009

If there were a higher score than 5 stars I'd give it to this book. And, we almost didn't read it. One of those flutes. My daughter picked it up at work and wasn't really interested in it from the blurb on the back but she had just finished reading one and needed something for her break. From the time she picked it up she could hardly put it down and brought it over to me. Same thing, I read the blurbs and wouldn't have started the book but for her over enthusiastic recommendation. I loved it. But, I stayed up until 2:00 in the morning to finish it so be careful.

I also immediately on finishing it order two others of Anna's. The Love of a Stranger and The Love of a Rancher. I'm thinking I've found another must buy Author and look forward to watching for her on the bookshelves.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Love Of A Cowboy.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Erotic Horizon Just wanted to know - if you have read anything by this author before - her books are quite tempting..

E.H>

Lavada Dee Thanks, I haven't read anything by her. My daughter read this one and brought it over exclaiming on how good it is.

Erotic Horizon Thanks for this... I am trying to get it, but i can't find a outlet in the UK. I might have to go Amazon.

Thanks again..