LindyLouMac's Reviews > Thanks for the Memories

Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern

May 15, 09

Read in May, 2009

If I had read the book cover before deciding to read this I would probably never have started it, as it does say that this author is the queen of modern fairytale, the idea of which just does not appeal to me.
A strange tale of modern fantasy; which did not appeal to me very much. Although I did finish reading in the hope that it might have improved. It didn’t which was disappointing.
I found the story was spun out for far too long and it therefore became rather boring. After having a blood transfusion the heroine Joyce Conway finds that she has memories and talents that she never had beforehand. It appears that she has taken these attributes from Justin Hitchcock the hero of the story, although of course it takes a long time for her to discover and prove this rather ridiculous fantasy.

The only other title I have read by this author is her debut novel P.S. I Love You which I seem to remember I enjoyed. I do not think I will be going out of my way to read any more by this author
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thanks for the Memories.

05/11/2009 page 301
80.7% "Not enjoying as much as I had expected!"