Shawna's Reviews > The Unsung Hero

The Unsung Hero by Suzanne Brockmann
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Unsung Hero.

06/06/2009 page 392

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Tracy Thanks for encouraging me to read this series. Can't wait to read the next one!!

Shawna The first two books were slow reads for me, but it heats up with the third book! :)

♡Karlyn P♡ Shawna wrote: "The first two books were slow reads for me, but it heats up with the third book! :)"

I agree completely. I read this series out of order, or I may not have stuck with it. Book three is when it really heats up!

Tracy See now I'm really excited because though Unsung was a bit slow, I really liked it. So, if it just gets better from here.....hot damn!!

Shawna Tracy wrote: "See now I'm really excited because though Unsung was a bit slow, I really liked it. So, if it just gets better from here.....hot damn!!"

I've read all 15 books in this series and they've all been 4 or 5 star reads...not a bad book in the bunch! Hot damn indeed! :)

Regina I agree that the first two are slower, but once I got into the series and returned to the first two I appreciated them more. I also started this series out of order (I think I started with #4 or 5) -- not sure I would have kept going if I started with 1 or 2. I actually have never read the series -- but listened to all of it on audio. The narration is really good. Such a great series, March (and the release of Breaking the Rules) can't come soon enough.

Shawna I'm looking forward to "Breaking the Rules", too. I feel like we've waited so long for Izzy's story.

Regina I know! I have always been a big fan of izzy. Even when he is being obnoxious. I am not a big fan of Eden. But I am confident Suzanne can convince me whatever happens.