Beverly's Reviews > Sam's Letters to Jennifer

Sam's Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson

F_50x66
May 07, 09

Read in May, 2009

I just finished reading this book and I'm bawling. Another tear jerker from the master James Patterson. It's a very short and quick read- as I feel most of his books are. They are concise and to the point- which is what makes these books so good! It's cheesy, but you start reading it and before you know it you're done, so it's hard to complain since he doesn't drag it out. At first I didn't even really like the story, but after a few chapters I was a fourth of the way through the book- so I figured I might as well read it to the end. It's two love stories, one old and one new. At first it is depressing because the main character Jennifer has had such a rough life at a young age. Things start to get better, then they start to get depressing again. It's an up and down cycle. It's based in Lake Geneva and Chicago, so again I get hooked in with all those references to familiar things as well. I would reccomend it for a quick and brainless read in between serious novels.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sam's Letters to Jennifer.