MelissaB's Reviews > Ecstasy Unveiled

Ecstasy Unveiled by Larissa Ione

1320046
Feb 03, 10

bookshelves: 2010-reads, favorite-paranormal-romance, paranormal-romance, larissa-ione-demonica-series, paper-books-i-own
Read from January 30 to February 03, 2010

Wow, another great book in the Demonica series. Ms. Ione manages to write sexy fun stories that keep me on the edge of my seat wondering what is going to happen next.

Lore is a half Seminus demon half human assasin. He owes one more kill to his master before he is freed from a contract he entered into to help his twin sister Sin. The problem is that the target is a friend of his three newly found demon brothers but with the only other option being his sister's death, Lore goes after Kynan where he runs into a problem - a big angelic problem.

Ideas is a Memitim, a born angel. She has been on the earth for two thousand years acting as guardian to humans important to the fate of the world while she waits to earn her wings and entry into heaven. She is summoned to Kynan's side when he is in danger, where she runs into the dangerous and sexy Lore.

I don't want to give away spoilers for this series because it's fun to see how everything unfolds. Lore and Idess's story was full of action and romance. The evolving storyline of the demon brothers (and sister) is nice to see. I enjoyed Lore and Idess as a couple, the sexual tension was very hot because they couldn't act on their attraction for a long time.

If you enjoy fast-paced, sexy and edgy paranormal romance with a dash of humor, check this series out! I have enjoyed reading all four stories and can't wait to see what happens next!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ecstasy Unveiled.

01/30/2010 page 1
0.25% "*doing the happy dance* I am so excited to read this!" 22 comments
02/01/2010 page 100
25.0% "Great story! This series is so fast-moving and fun to read."
02/01/2010 page 152
38.0% "Ohhh Lore just turned the tables on Idess" 4 comments
02/01/2010 page 169
42.25% "Haha Wraith calls his kid Stewie - I wonder if he has a football head too" 3 comments
02/03/2010 page 285
71.25% "What a great book, I can't wait to see how it ends! These books are so unpredictable!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Willow (new)

Willow Brook What a great review. I enjoyed the first book in this series and keep meaning to read the second (love how it starts out). I'll have to nudge it up on my TBR list.

MelissaB Thanks Willow, they are great reads!

Shawna Great review, Melissa! I love this series! Lore was so yummy! I'm really anxious for Sin Undone to come out...September is too long of a wait. :(

MelissaB It's so good! Thanks Shawna.