Dina's Reviews > Catspaw

Aug 28, 11

bookshelves: harlequin-silhouette, romantic-suspense
Recommended to Dina by: Holly R
Read in May, 2009

Like the book blurb says, Catspaw has that "old romantic movie" feel and I happen to love that, so it's no wonder I ended up loving this book.

Blackheart and Ferris were wonderful characters, sparks flew the moment they met and the chemistry between them jumped off the pages. There was some mystery surrounding the identity of the third bad guy in cahoots with the villain couple, who were unveiled to the reader rather early in the book, to steal the famous Von Emmerling emeralds, but it didn't take the attention away from the central focus of the story - and that was Blackheart and Ferris. Have I mentioned before how wonderful they were? ;)

Note: This book has a follow-up, Catspaw II (Harlequin Intrigue, No 103), with the same H/h. I can't wait to read it!
11 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Catspaw.

05/19/2009 page 1
05/19/2009 page 65
25.79% "Blackheart is planning to seduce and make love with Ferris, even though she's engaged to his client. I'm not sure I like that..."
05/19/2009 page 119
47.22% "The heroine is a virgin, there are no cell phones, Ronald Reagan is the President... I feel like I'm reading a historical romance, LOL."

message 1: by Arch (new)

Arch LOL, it does sound like you are reading a historical book. What year is this book?

Dina Arch, it was published in 1985. That's almost a quarter of a century ago, so it is a historical romance, right? (LOL)

message 3: by Arch (new)