Janet's Reviews > American Patriot's Bible-NKJV

American Patriot's Bible-NKJV by Richard G. Lee

May 17, 09

bookshelves: bible
Read in May, 2009

“The American Patriot’s Bible connects the teachings of the Bible, the history of the United States, and the life of every American. Beautiful, full-color inserted pages spotlight the people and events that demonstrate the godly qualities that have made America great.”

As a Christian living in the United States of America, I was excited to have the opportunity to review this study Bible. Since we are a home schooling family, we were especially intrigued with learning that 93% of our Founding Fathers professed a faith in God. You may find it fascinating to learn that biblical truths were taught by using the ABC’s to the schoolchildren in Colonial America.

From George Washington to our newly elected President Obama you will find many of our Presidents, famous Americans and heroes referenced in the Subject Index.
I appreciate the large print and the family record section because I am an avid genealogist. I look forward to recording all the births of my children and grandchildren in this beautifully illustrated study Bible. My family and I will enjoy reading it and passing it down to our offspring for many generations to come. I believe a renewal of patriotism could be ignited because of the inclusion of this text due to the lack of it being taught in our public school systems.

Our Forefathers based on religious beliefs adopted the Word of God for their freedom, government and laws form our great country.

“Blessed is the nation
Whose God is the LORD….
Psalm 33:12
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read American Patriot's Bible-NKJV.