Camille's Reviews > The Fetch

The Fetch by Laura Whitcomb

May 04, 09

Read in May, 2009

I wanted this to be a good book. The idea was good, very good idea, horribly executed. I really have no idea what the point of this book was, I was reading and finding myself drifting away from the book, it did not hold my attention for more than a few minutes at a time. i heard such great reviews about this book and i was so excited, cause I love the stories about the older eras and the wars that happened, but this book wasn't so great. i leapt into this book with high hope, only to be dashed down and buried. i really could have been an amazing book, the reviews I heard said it would be very similar to "City of Angels" a movie about an angel that falls in-love with a mortal woman, but it was nothing like it, the cover says Supernatural romance, there wasn't any and that's fine with me, but I loved "City of Angels" and was excited to read a book similar to it.
I thought it was strange how the main character took another's body and pretended to be them, only to talk to a woman, and then eh gets stuck in it.
In a nutshell, I was very very disappointed with this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Fetch.

05/01/2009 page 110