David Sof 2014's Reviews > Fire and Ice

Fire and Ice by Erin Hunter

M 50x66
Jun 01, 2009

bookshelves: 7th-grade-ir-books-stacy

In this book of the series by Erin Hunter is when Firepaw became a warrior, Fireheart. He was strong and quick for a non wild born cat. Cats were chocked that he had this very unique ability. They were jealous. FireHeart always disliked TigerClaw. Now with Yellowtail as a medicine cat things get a little more aggressive. This book is so good i couldn't even sleep.

I can connect to this book because when i was in a tennis club i was new and i wanted to do my best and i got to the best player on the team, a regular. I felt very good and i got advance to a trainee to a regular one of the youngest because i wasn't suppose to join the tennis team it was for 8th to 11th grade and i was in 6th i didn't know the first time and people were making fun of my height and that I'm weak.

i rate this book 5 stars because it is very interesting. it has hundred of pages drooling for you to take the page and flip them one by one when you finish the book you will feel relaxed and then you feel like you want to go to the bookstore and pick the next book and check it out. i recommend this book to people who likes action or even cats.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fire and Ice.