Tapestrymlp's Reviews > Blood Promise

Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

Aug 06, 10

bookshelves: young-adult, urban-fantasy, read-in-2009, paranormal, romance, fiction, favorite-series
Read in September, 2009, read count: 2

In the fourth Vampire Academy novel Rose is still at her butt-kicking best. She's become one of my favorite heroines and Blood Promise only reinforced that. All of the characters have progressed and changed with each new book and that's true in this one as well. Sometimes for better and sometimes for worse. I like that nothing is static. The fast pace, multi-faceted characters and intriguing plot are just a few of the reasons I loved this book.

As I got close the ending I was more and more upset, realizing there was no way in heck this could be the end of Rose & Dimitri's story. I was hoping for some resolution, but that didn't happen and there's definitely a fifth book coming. On the one hand that's awesome because it means more time with characters I love. On the other hand the wait for the next book is going to kill me. Arghhh! I feel like I should write a heck of a lot more about this book because I really did love it. I read non-stop in every spare second I had, completely riveted. Fast, fun and delectably wonderful, this is one of my favorite series ever.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Promise.