Barbara M.'s Reviews > Master of the Night

Master of the Night by Angela Knight

Jul 28, 09

Read in July, 2009

This one was just ok to me. There was just way too much going on...And it didn't help that this was book 2 of a series (I didn't realize that until about halfway through), so I felt a little left out of the bigger picture.

It was a breath of fresh air in the fact the the main gal (Erin) didn't believe in any of the Vamp/Witch stuff, and it took some hard core convincing to make her truly believe it. A lot of the time characters just "accept" it to easily..."I'm a vampire"..."No you're not, Vampires aren't real"..."Yes they are, you're looking at one"..."Really? Oh ok"...

LoL, you know I'm right!!!
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Master of the Night.

07/27/2009 page 60
20.27% "...and I'm already exhausted. This story has gone so many directions that I can't see straight. Hopefully at some it'll come together..."

Comments (showing 1-6)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) Great review. Pretty funny about the 'Oh, ok." part. :)

Barbara M. Funny...but true!!!

Heather Tisdale The first one is just a short story. They summarized most of it for you so you didn't miss much, but it's always easier to know going into a book. The 3rd one was a short story too. I was interested because of the the legends with Arthur and I was curious to see how it all panned out. I wonder if they get better. I'm debating on whether to keep trying or give up.

Barbara M. Heather...A friend of mine loaned me this book and another by this same author. I will probably read the other at some point, but as far as spending MY money on them...Nope. No way.

message 2: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Hilarious B! It almost sounds like you took the dialogue straight out of Twilight! ;D

Barbara M. LMAO!!!!!!! It does doesn't it!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!