Andy's Reviews > iPod Fully Loaded: If You've Got It, You Can iPod It

iPod Fully Loaded by Andy Ihnatko

Aug 31, 2007

bookshelves: high-tech
Recommended for: Everyone with a video iPod!!

This book is a goldmine! Anyone who has a video iPod should have this book. I had no idea that little device could do ALL THAT STUFF! Because of this book, I now feel like I have actually tripled my money's worth for my iPod. Andy Ihnatko has long been the guru of anything "Mac." So you might think this book would be too technical - it is and it isn't, which is part of it's beauty. It's easy to understand for the iPod beginner and the advanced user - and it's full of secrets! The book is very nice visually, also. Wider-than-usual line-spacing and plenty of illustrations make reading very easy on the eyes. My one warning if you haven't read Ihnatko's books or articles before: he tends to go off into long "humorous" tangents about nothing. While some of these are genuinely funny, they got pretty tedious for me, and I started skipping over them (fortunately they're easy to spot). There are a dozen books on iPods out there, but I highly recommend this one. And did I mention, it's FULL OF SECRETS!! You will literally feel like you have a brand new video iPod! Have fun!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read iPod Fully Loaded.