Michelle's Reviews > Whitney, My Love

Whitney, My Love by Judith McNaught

Jul 08, 09

bookshelves: regency, romance-historical, favorites, read-own, read-in-2009
Read in July, 2009

I just devoured Whitney, My Love and could not put it down. Clayton Westmoreland, Duke of Claymore, knew from the very first moment he laid eyes on Whitney that she would be his wife. He was determined to win over her heart despite the competition among all the other bachelors! I just loved Whiney as the heroine. She’s beautiful, deceitful and determined to get what she wants. She had all the men in England practically drooling over her. There were scenes where I just wanted to scream at Whitney and Clayton. They had the worst communication problems so everything that was unsaid or misunderstood caused the biggest problems for them. There are a few scenes that are very intense and I could see how some people could hate Clayton. I, on the other hand, loved him! He was very domineering and possessive! All he wanted was to protect Whitney and to have her all to himself. I read the revised version that was published in 1999 not the original version. I love this book and I will definitely be reading it over and over again!
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Whitney, My Love.

07/06/2009 page 465
65.68% "My favorite book!"
07/06/2009 page 465
65.68% "This book is so amazing! One of my favorites by far!"