Amanda's Reviews > The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers: Gentle Ways to Stop Bedtime Battles and Improve Your Child's Sleep

The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers by Elizabeth Pantley

Apr 27, 09

I found the author to be way too wishy washy for me. She had some nice ideas for how to get your child to sleep without crying - but none of them seemed like viable options of me {i.e. make a fort in my room}.

I don't think there is a way to get your kids to sleep through the night without any crying unless you really work on it from when they are very young. I know now what I have to do...just deal with some crying and get over it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers.

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle My take exactly!

message 1: by Bigguntracy (new)

Bigguntracy It sounds like you didn't try any of them. They just didn't "seem" like viable options. I think parents who want a "quick fix" for something that is really not their child's problem (it's theirs) use the "crying is necessary" mantra as a crutch.

Would you potty train your child by letting them cry it out? Teach them to use a fork and spoon by abandoning them to cry at the dinner table until they figured it out without you?

Just sayin'.