Eric Wentz's Reviews > Piercing the Veil

Piercing the Veil by Eric Wentz

Apr 27, 2009

(Review from the author)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Piercing the Veil.

message 1: by Christina (last edited May 12, 2009 04:58PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Christina Mr. Wentz: I want to thank you for this superb novel. I was amazed at the wealth of factual historical information included in your book (given that it is fiction) and your ability to graphically depict events occuring, thereby drawing the reader into the book. This book was so much more than I ever anticipated. It is a fantastic book for a book club or any discussion group. I am going to highly recommend it to my friends and family. Thanks, again, Mr. Wentz (P.S. -- Can we expect to hear more from you in the future?)

message 2: by Eric (new) - added it

Eric Wentz Christina wrote: "Mr. Wentz: I want to thank you for this superb novel. I was amazed at the wealth of factual historical information included in your book (given that it is fiction) and your ability to graphically ..."

Thank you for the kind remarks. Yes, I hope to take advantage of the social media network -- sometime work gets in the way. However, I'd love to chat. I am currently working on another novel that extends the story you just read.

E. Wentz