Liv's Reviews > The Lord of the Rings

The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lord of the Rings.

10/08 page 340
28.0% "Gimli and Legolas are bickering like little kids. I want to tell them that I'll pull this car over and NO ONE is getting ice cream today if they don't stop their whining."
10/29 page 364
30.0% "Celeborn, "...There [the river] casts its arms about the steep shores of the isle, and falls then with a great noise and smoke over the cataracts of Rauros down the Nindalf, **the Wetwang as it is called in your tongue.**" You hinting at something Celeborn? ;)" 1 comment
11/27 page 398
33.0% "Just finished Book 2. I think I need to focus less on what was or was not in the films."
01/25 page 404
33.0% "Aragorn is basically running around all, "This is the worst day EVER. God, why do I suck so much today?" It's pretty hilarious."
04/06 page 422
35.0% "Resuming this one. I'm amused that Aragorn is still going on about his horrible luck. Meanwhile Gimli and Legolas throw some smack talk down with the Riders of Rohan. G: "Listen horseboy, you need to watch your mouth." Rider: "Shorty say what? Ima end you, you on OUR turf." Legolas: "Oh, nooo son, I got my boy's BACK, and you know I be a dead shot with this bow." Aragorn: "Aww, this day already sucks so much.""
11/02 marked as: to-read