scarlettraces's Reviews > City of Glass

2086683
Apr 26, 2009

bookshelves: yay-for-libraries, fiction
Read in April, 2009

i think she's improved - at least this one went down very smoothly and was quite compelling in terms of narrative. Simon is fabulous. Jace was a bit much, but at least had Story Reasons to be so. looking forward to her next series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read City of Glass.

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Oh, sounds good. I must admit I wasn't racing to get this after the second book, or maybe I'm still pining for Draco. Jase seems a poor substitute, and I must admit, the sibling thing bothers me. I would like to read more of the fabulous Simon!

message 1: by scarlettraces (last edited Apr 29, 2009 04:11PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

scarlettraces Danielle wrote: "Oh, sounds good. I must admit I wasn't racing to get this after the second book, or maybe I'm still pining for Draco. Jase seems a poor substitute, and I must admit, the sibling thing bothers me. I..."

as for the sibling thing, remember this is YA. jace is totally for the fangirls, but i think she does succeed in this volume in opening up his character a little more. her next series is clockwork victoriana.

her draco was perfect. i suspect we will never achieve those heights again.