Merry's Reviews > The Curious Garden

bookshelves: children-s-books
Recommended to Merry by: BOTNS
Recommended for: children - baby to 2nd grade
Read in April, 2009, read count: 1

Charming little book about a boy named Liam, who creates a garden in an unlikely place. A nice story with quality illustrations to match. Add a packet of seeds and/or some small child gardening tools with this book for a wonderful children's gift.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Curious Garden.

Comments (showing 1-4)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 4: by Trish (new)

Trish Like your review, Merry, and have a little nephew named Liam that just might like this title. Will check it out. Thanks! Trish

Merry You have a nephew named Liam! What a coincidence! I have posted other childrens books that were my son's favorite (he is 16 now) and I have a whole closet full to add to my GR shelf, just don't know when I will get around to. Some of my son's books are already out of print. It is so frustrating because they are great books and I like to give as gifts, but I cannot find them for sale new. Is there anyway that you know of to find "new" out of print books?

message 2: by Trish (new)

Trish You sometimes can find "new" out of print titles either at Barnes&Noble.com (bn.com) or alibris.com under the "used and out-of-print" tab. The sellers registered with the sites are generally very explicit about the book's condition.

Merry I have been searching B&N, and sometimes I get lucky. I will check alibris.com, thank you,