Lunasea's Reviews > Deadly Desire

U_50x66
Apr 21, 09

bookshelves: parnormal-romance, shifters, vampires
Read in March, 2009

This is another six star, if not seven star book. Keri Arthur is easily one of my top five favorite authors, maybe even in the top three. Hers is the one universe I want to live most in. Riley is one of the few characters I want to be. She is one of the authors I MUST get the day the book comes out. I even call the bookstore to make sure they got it for me. She's on my list of books I gave the bookstore to get for me.

Now that I've gotten the gushing out of the way, to this book specifically. Donald Maas wrote in Writing the Breakout Novel
"If a novel is really absorbing, I project myself into the story and imagine alternate outcomes, trying to make everything that is going wrong work out right. Do you do that too, or did I just embarrass myself?"

That's exactly what I did for days and nights after reading Deadly Desire. I love to speculate and what happened in DD had me speculating to the point where I couldn't sleep. I'm not saying that the book didn't have a satisfying ending, because it does. I'm just trying to figure out what happened with Kye can do to make Quinn/Riley work out. I have an idea, but can't wait to see what happens.

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Desire.