Douglas Meeks's Reviews > Mistakenly Mated

Mistakenly Mated by Sonnet O'Dell

Feb 12, 13

Mistakenly MatedMistakenly Mated by Sonnet O'Dell

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kerry is a white wolf and in this universe that makes her cursed, she is never supposed to mate with another wolf, her kind can only mate with humans…. Until the night she decides she wants to watch a mating ceremony.
It should be mentioned that unmated females are not to show up at mating ceremonies, especially white wolves. The mating which had been setup for political purposes to family power is “disrupted” to say the least by her actions and things go downhill from there.
Oh, did I forget to mention that somebody is not taking the accidental mating well and wants to kill Kerry? Seems that they have to be mated for a full month before it is official and somebody does not want the mating to last that long and one dead body should do the trick nicely .

Bottom Line: This is a novella that reads like a novel, should probably take you a day to finish it depending on your speed and available time but this is a good story, I thoroughly enjoyed it, wish it could have been more, would have been a good series starter. I give it 4+ Stars for what it is, a good days reading enjoyment and a good story, sexually it is probably R and maybe a bit more . Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mistakenly Mated.

message 1: by Debbie (new) - added it

Debbie Sounds interesting I will put this on my TBR list!