Ranee's Reviews > The Three Incestuous Sisters

The Three Incestuous Sisters by Audrey Niffenegger

Nov 09, 11

Recommended for: the curious one
Read in January, 2009 — I own a copy

Nice to be a first born.

Classic tale of sibling rivalry set in grotesque art. Funny at times and mundane sometimes. The story hits me since I have 2 sisters (and definitely Adler would have a field day interpreting our personalities). Though, unlike the book , I think the dynamics of our sibling relationship is way, way much better than those in the book and my sisters agree with me, after all, all of us read this.

A quick read, better admired for it's graphic art than its storyline, The Three Incestuous Sisters is not for everybody's taste. But if you do happen to have 2 other siblings, you might, just maybe want to compare the book with your story and please, please do tell me if you think the same, that it is nice to be a first born.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Three Incestuous Sisters.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kwesi 章英狮 San ka nakahanap ng copy ate Ranee?

message 2: by jzhunagev (new)

jzhunagev I saw a copy of this at 300+ in Booksale Farmers in April. But I wasn't just too keen to buy this, not to mention it's bulky bigger than than a coffee table book. Guess the "Voice" was right in his advice as attested by your lukewarm review of this book. :)

Ranee Sa BS SM Centerpoint. :)
maganda nga syang coffeetable book, yung tipong tipong magagandahan ka sa pictures.

message 4: by K.D. (new)

K.D. Absolutely Happy Birthday, Ranee! :)

Ranee di pa po.

message 6: by K.D. (new)

K.D. Absolutely Sabi ng FB darating na raw.