Liu Zhen's Reviews > Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

Title: Nick & Norahs Infinite Playlist
Author: Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Pages: 183
Publisher: May 23rd 2006 by Knopf Books for Young Readers
Isbn: 0375835318 (isbn13: 9780375835315)
If you ask me what is the worst movie-book ever written, Nick & Norahs Infinite Playlist is on my top list. This book is indeed, the most irritating book ever written with the F-word every few sentences throughout the entire book. Not only do I feel disappointed about the book, but I also feel bad for those who adored the movie of Nick & Norahs Infinite Playlist.
The reason I chose not to watch the movie was because of the writing style of Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. I do not appreciate the “teeanger-f-daily” style of both adult authors, perhaps worse. This book feels extremely rough, it degrades characters and setting of the movie. Both protagonists, 16 years old teenagers Nick and Norah’s actions in night clubs often seem very offensive and illegal. The book absolutely disgraced my impression on the movie that I was looking forward to watch to not watching. I must admit, I did not find enjoyment to finish this book.
I do not recommend this book for educational department, where half of this book is foul language. I do not recommend this book for the fans of Nick & Norahs Infinite Playlist, because it will ruin your impression of the movie. And I firmly, will not introduce this book to those who are going to read this book, because you will regret it from the moment you flip open the first page of this book – where the F-word prolongs.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist.