Lara's Reviews > Vampire Academy

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Apr 20, 09

bookshelves: young-adult, read-2009
Read in April, 2009

I really liked this book...The story was captivating & Rose is exactly the type of character I like most: strong & with an attidute but loyal and protective to the people she cares about. I also like Christian but I'm still quite indifferent to Lissa...let's see how she'll do on the next book!<

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire Academy.

Quotes Lara Liked

Richelle Mead
“Hey Mason, wipe the drool off your face. If you're going to think about me naked, do it on your own time." [...]
"This is my time, Hathaway. I'm leading today's session."
"Oh yeah?" I retorted. "Huh. Well, I guess this is a good time to think about me naked, then."
"It's always a good a time to think about you naked," added someone nearby, breaking the tension further.”

Richelle Mead
“Did you see that dress?” "I saw the dress.” "Did you like it?” He didn't answer. I took that as a yes. "Am I going to endanger my reputation if I wear it to the dance?” When he spoke, I could barely hear him. "You'll endanger the school.” I smiled and fell asleep.”

Richelle Mead
“You…you got rid of that dress fast," I pointed out between heavy breaths. "I thought you liked it."
"I do like it," he said. His breathing was as heavy as mine. "I love it."
And then he took me to the bed.”

Richelle Mead
“A ghostly smile flickered across his face. "If you weren't so psychotic, you'd be fun to hang around."
"Funny, I feel that way about you too." He didn't say anything else, but the smile grew, and he walked away.”