K's Reviews > The Immortal Hunter (Argeneau #11)

The Immortal Hunter (Argeneau #11) by Lynsay Sands

Jul 12, 09

Read in July, 2009, read count: once

As you can guess from the 5 star rating, I absolutely loved this book, and thought it was better than the first. In fact, I couldn't put it down and finished it in about 3-5 days! Let's see, where to start.... First of all, I liked the two main characters (Decker and Dani); especially Dani's strength and determination. (It is always nice to read a story with a strong female lead who makes the guy fight for her)! I also enjoyed the inclusion of characters from the first book, including characters from the earlier Argeneau books. I thought this story was more suspenseful than the first one, and appreciated the plot twists. If you haven't guessed yet, I would definately recommend this book to other paranormal romance readers, and even those readers who have wanted to try a "romance" novel but never have. I think they will find the action, suspense, and humor enjoyable and unlike the stereotypical "romance novel". I definately can not wait for the next book, The Renegade Hunter.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Immortal Hunter (Argeneau #11).