Maureen Glover's Reviews > Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark by Alvin Schwartz

Apr 19, 2009

did not like it
Recommended to Maureen by: no one
Recommended for: no one
Read in October, 2003 , read count: onces

I really haite this book it's not even scare at all really.Well it's stuiped and not scare and really who are they really tring to convised. Really if you want to red it your going to have this comment. But really just don't read at all.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.

01/30/2016 marked as: read

Sir Runcible Spoon Ouch! Really, Maureen, tell me what you think. Don't hold back! I have seen this book in various places and always wondered about it. Besides NOT being scary, did this book have any other flaws? Was it a collection of stories? Any humor?
SirRuncibleSpoon

Maureen Glover Well it's stuiped and not scare and really who are they really tring to convised. Really if you want to red it your going to have this comment. But really just don't read at all.

message 3: by Corey (new)

Corey Cruse People. Glass houses. Stones.

Mimi ... what? O_o

Nina Cui I agree with Corey.

Tracy Poff You're right that the stories aren't very scary--many aren't even intended to be scary--but I think that I speak for most everyone when I say that the illustrations are the high point of this book--and what a high point! Perhaps if you gave a second look at the book while paying attention to the illustrations, you'd understand why people feel as they do for it.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

YEAH IT VERY STUIPEID!!!!!! hahahahaha

message 8: by Ginny (new)

Ginny Pedevill I think your ability to compose a readable review is kind of scary.

message 9: by Seth (new)