Enna Moon's Reviews > Ella Enchanted

Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine

Apr 18, 09

bookshelves: to-reread, i-own-it, high-fantasy, fantasty
read count: a million

I love this book so much! It is absolutely my favorite book! If you havn't read it you've got to! I have the audiobook on my iPod and practically have it memorized. I think anyone one can enjoy this book, but I would especially reccomend it to fantasy lovers. It is set in the same world as Fairest.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ella Enchanted.

Quotes Enna Liked

Gail Carson Levine
“Hush Hattie!" I said, intoxicated with my success. "I don't want to go to my room. Everyone must know I shan't marry the prince." I ran to the door to our street, opened it, and called out into the night, "I shan't marry the prince." I turned back into the hall and ran to Char and threw my arms about his neck. "I shan't marry you." I kissed his cheek. He was safe from me.”
Gail Carson Levine, Ella Enchanted

Nicole Oh my gosh, I adore this book! I pretty much have it memorized too! It is got to be like the best book ever written! (And you know when I start saying like, it must be good!)

Enna  Moon Yeah!

Cara I hadn't realized the book was in the same setting as Fairest, and I even read that book! Guess I need to re-read it to catch that the next time.

Enna  Moon The main character is Areida's (Ella's friend) sister. :)

message 5: by Purpledove (new) - added it

Purpledove Yep I love that there set in the same world and oh my gosh! A kacheek

Sharan Thind It is soooo mysterious!

Sharan Thind It is soooo mysterious!