Adrienne's Reviews > Covet

Covet by J.R. Ward

2087365
Oct 06, 09

Read in October, 2009

I've just this minute finished reading this gem and thought I'd strike whilst the iron was hot so to speak. Worth More than 5 Stars.

This book is awesome and whilst I feel as though I should write a synopsis of the story I expect many others have already done so, so I'm not going to repeat. I will say that everything about this book is wonderful the characters, the sub plots, everything! If you are a fan of the Black Dagger Brotherhood books and enjoy the way J R Ward brings her intricate and intriguing world together then you're sure to love this too. The plot is straight forward but where the story shines is the way JR Ward ties in all the other stuff big and small, and leaves you with an overall story that is Romance, mystery, crime, horror/paranormal. Her characters are well developed, even the male stalker, who in the hands of a less accomplished author would feel like an add on, is a real,living, being. Her words create an atmosphere that involves the reader fully, these are people you'd like to know, and they all soon become very familiar, so that you'd know what they'd like to eat and drink if they dropped by your house. The stories surrounding each character were well explained and detailed enough that I knew exactly why Marie-terese was who she was, and why Jim was chosen for his role.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Covet.

10/03/2009 page 29
6.12% "so far so good."
10/04/2009 page 210
44.3% "Flying thru this Marie-Terese Wow, Vin Wow,Jim Wow. Wher will this story go?" 3 comments
10/05/2009 page 380
80.17% 3 comments
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Auntee I agree 100% with everything you said! Especially loved your last line!:D

message 3: by Dina (new) - added it

Dina "For me this book is a fantastic first book of the series. Read it poeple,read it!"

Okay, I will. :)

Rane Awesome Review Adrienne! I adore this book and the first time I read JR Ward to boot

Shawna Great review, Adrienne!