Christi Snow's Reviews > Once a Brat

Once a Brat by Kim Dare

Feb 11, 13

Read in February, 2013

My Review:
This was a highly fun and entertaining book. Bret, or Brat as Marcus likes to call him, is a twenty year old who desperately wants to become Marcus's submissive. Although he's highly turned on by both the lifestyle and the thought of a scene with Marcus, Bret truly has no idea what to do as a submissive. This is a guy who is very assured and self-aware. He knows what he wants and is never afraid of saying what he thinks. His mouth definitely gets him in trouble. There's only one guy that he wants to submit to...Marcus.

Marcus doesn't know what to do with Bret. The only thing he knows for sure is that he sure doesn't want to be as attracted to his stalker as he is. Bret is too young, too green, too much, but Marcus is fascinated by that mouth in this submissive's body. Everything about Bret says he isn't the submissive that he claims to be, but when he's under Marcus's hand, he becomes putty and it REALLY works for both of these men.

Hot, sexy, and sweet....this book has it all. There were so many moments that I found myself grinning while reading the book. Bret is just so fresh and honest with his need for Marcus, but he's so assured with what he wants. He has a hard time keeping his mouth shut even when he knows it's for his own good.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It only took me only about an hour and a half to read, but I loved every moment of that. I can't wait to read the others in this series, which I assume will be about Marcus's two fellow doms that we met in this book. After they gave Marcus such a hard time, it will be fun to watch them fall.

I received a complimentary copy of this book in return for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Once a Brat.