Amanda's Reviews > Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child

Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Marc Weissbluth

May 14, 09

bookshelves: nonfiction
Read in May, 2009

I really liked this book. Not only does it suggest a method for making sure your children get enough sleep, it provides the reader with lots of information about the importance of sleep and backs everything up with academic studies. I liked that the author had done his own research and had lots of experience with different families through his practice. I also liked that the author is open to other methods and doesn't condemn any one because he is aware that different children have different temperaments and thus different needs.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin Amanda:

This is one of my favorite sleep books for children. I think he reports the research better than most books do.

Rachel I noticed you are reading books on sleep so I have to mention Tracy Hogg's Baby Whisperer (http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Whisperer-...). It's much more than just a sleep book and I know tons of people that absolutely love this book (myslef included). I have a sleep blog (www.mybabysleepguide.blogspot.com) that I'm going to be adding her stuff to soon.