Shawna's Reviews > Kiss an Angel

Kiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Jan 07, 15

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, author-susan-elizabeth-phillips, hero-or-heroine-russian, aar-top-100-romances, hh-love-commitment-marriage-phobic, 2011-reads, angsty-dark-heavy-lotsa-drama, animals-matter, archaeology-antiquities-scholar, best-endings-epilogues, controversial-memorable-event-scene, dirty-talk-turns-me-on, dubious-consent-force-nonconsensual, enemies-to-lovers-opposites-attract, fake-faux-betrothal-engagement, favorites, heartbreaking-gutwrenching-romance, hero-abused-scarred-tortured-angst, hero-alpha‎, hero-antihero-gamma, hero-attractive-handsome-heartthrob, hero-bad-boy-playboy-player, hero-brooding, hero-cold-cruelbrute-dark-dangerous, hero-daddy-warbucks-wealthy, hero-expert-skilled-voracious-lover, hero-i-wanna-smack, hero-or-heroine-illegitimate, hero-redeems-himself-reformed, hero-not-enough-groveling, hero-stalk-me-baby-possessive, hero-stud-mantel-hall-of-fame, hero-undeserving-of-heroine, heroine-abused-traumatic-past-rape, heroine-heiress-socialite, heroine-kickass-spirited-strong, heroine-naïve-virgin-like-a-virgin, heroine-odd-spinster-wallflower, heroine-plain-jane-ugly-duckling, heroine-prim-proper-decorous, heroine-ridiculed-unpopular, hh-aristocracy-nobility-royalty, hh-bad-communication-conflict-mgmt, hh-big-constant-misunderstandings, hh-disfigured-injured-scarred-ill, hh-post-traumatic-stress-disorder, hh-rags-to-riches, hh-riches-to-rags, hh-politician-diplomat, hh-smart-intellectual-brainy-geek, hh-social-class-wealth-matters, hh-sweet-nice-paired-vs-gruff-cynic, i-read-own-faves-keepers, made-me-cry, married-couples-married-convenience, pregnancy-fertility-baby-kids-drama, psychic-special-abilities-powers, satisfying-secondary-romance, sports-romance-hot-jocks, star-crossed-lovers, steam-3-hot, unrequited-love-crush, humorous-at-times-or-fluffy-fun, best-top-favorites, 5-stars-plus, favorite-romance-couple-hh-pairings, hero-im-gaga-over, heroine-badgirl-improper-scandalous, heroine-i-adore, heroine-i-wanna-bitch-slap-annoying, chick-lit, hero-asshat-award-hall-of-shame, hero-bad-guy-ruthless-villainous, tearjerker-tugs-at-heartstrings, hero-pissed-me-off-and-turned-me-on, heroine-good-girl-nice, hero-i-disliked-much-of-the-book, hero-i-despised, a-all-time-best-top-fave-dik-reads, best-fave-reads-of-2011, hero-cocky-conceited-arrogant-ego, hero-wtf-does-heroine-see-in-him
Read from July 26 to 27, 2011

5 stars – Contemporary Romance

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss an Angel.

Quotes Shawna Liked

Susan Elizabeth Phillips
“I don't love you anymore", she whispered. "I don't love you at all." His throat closed. "It's all right, sweetheart. I love you enough for both of us.”
Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Kiss an Angel
tags: love

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Elissande you need to read it Shawna!!

Shawna I've got a copy and hope to read it at some point. Too many books and so very little time! *sigh*

Ally72 Hi Shawna...This is my favorite SEP book to date...I think you will LOVE it when you get a chance to read it (I know I say that a lot, but I really mean it with this one...LOL)!

Shawna Good to know you enjoyed this one, Ally! Hopefully I'll get to it some day. :)

Ally72 It will be fun to talk to you about it when you get a chance to read it!!!

LuvGirl I know you didn't write a review but your shelves always help me out so much. Thanks :-)

Shawna Glad to help, LuvGirl! :)

Ronyell Love your book shelf! I really enjoyed this book too!

Shawna Thanks, Ronyell! This is such an angsty read and the hero was a total a**hat, but I loved it! :)

Ronyell Me too! I loved Alex despite him being a jerk throughout the novel.