Mark's Reviews > Epiphanies of a Middle-Aged Princess

Epiphanies of a Middle-Aged Princess by Kathy Glasgow Oakes

Apr 15, 09

bookshelves: non-fiction
Read in April, 2009

This was written by a friend who lives in Tennessee. A hilarious look at life's lessons by a woman who knows how to laugh, yet is open to hearing the lessons inherent in the trials and tribulations of real life. I am laughing and then crying and then laughing while crying as I read this. And to think I know the author! It may have been written for women, but men can learn something from her wit and wisdom, too! It's a short read, but long on content. By using illustrations from life, Kathy manages to help us see the Hand of the Father at work in her life and the lives of those she touches, in the mundane and in those situations that only Kathy could get herself into. She has an amazing capacity for distilling the heart of the matter in clear terms. Puts it down "where even the little calves can get it"! Whether you devour it in one sitting, or slowly savor every morsel, I guarantee you will have new appreciation for the way that God moves in our lives, even when we think we've got it covered!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Epiphanies of a Middle-Aged Princess.

04/14/2009 page 34