Kelly 's Reviews > The Duchess

The Duchess by Jude Deveraux

Apr 13, 09

bookshelves: fiction, love-story, series

I am going to write the same thing for the Taggart and Montgomery series of Jude Deveraux. First, I can't believe that I read these books because they are so blatantly bodice rippers (not my style at all). And second, and more importantly, I devoured them all! Here is the scoop: We stopped at a friend's house in Tennessee on the last leg of one of our cross country trips about 11 years ago and I had run out of books. She gave me three of Deveraux's books in the Montgomery series and I kindly took them never expecting to read them (my God the covers alone were ridiculous!). Well, I gave in and read them because I needed something to do on the ride home. By the time we got home, I had already called the library and asked them to reserve all of the Taggart and Montgomery series books they had! I devoured them all and loved them? Here's the funny thing - I have never read any more Deveraux since that time (not even the last Taggart book or the last two Montgomery books). I can still vividly remember scenes from the books I read so many years ago!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Duchess.