Maggie's Reviews > Goddesses in Everywoman: Powerful Archetypes in Women's Lives

Goddesses in Everywoman by Jean Shinoda Bolen

2070161
Jun 16, 11

bookshelves: goddess, non-fiction
Read in January, 2008 — I own a copy

really intersting. My first 'goddess' book and I have continued to read in this genre.I find this author very accessible and knowledgable. I have since enjoyed other of her books, especially "goddesses in older women". Have not read the "gods in every man" book though could imagine it would be of a similar quality as this one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Goddesses in Everywoman.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Olga This was my first goddess book, too!

Maggie Olga / Olya wrote: "This was my first goddess book, too!"

How did you like it? I find her writing very easy to absorb. Didnt like one of her books though - I think it was "Crones dont whine".
Have you read any of her other books?

Olga Maggie wrote:

I really loved it!
As for the other books, I didn't like them as much either. I haven't read "Crones don't whine" but I read parts of "The Goddesses in older women" and what I read was just not as good. The "Gods in Everyman" is OK, but from what I read now "The Goddesses in Everywoman" is simply the best!

Did "Crones don't whine" deal with the Goddesses too?

Do you have other favorite goddess books?