Shawna's Reviews > Feeling The Heat (Harlequin Blaze #361)

Feeling The Heat (Harlequin Blaze #361) by Rhonda Nelson

4 ½ stars – Contemporary Romance

A funny, cute, and hot contemporary romance about a tough, gruff, cynical, commitment-phobic, sexy-as-sin bounty hunter, who doesn’t believe in love, marriage, or happily ever after, but gets his life turned upside down by an optimistic, cheerful, organized, do-gooder wedding planner. Linc Stone knew taking Georgia Hart’s case would be trouble, but he couldn’t resist her pleading chocolate brown eyes, asking for his help in tracking down her lousy, thieving ex to get back her stolen mother’s antique wedding ring. Now if he can just resist their explosive chemistry and leave his emotions intact, he can walk away unscathed, because the last thing he wants or needs is to get involved with a woman who believes in love at first sight, dreams of happily ever after, and has forever shining in her eyes.

The sexy, flirtatious banter between Linc and Georgia is funny and infectious, and unlike some short Blaze stories, they actually spent time getting to know each other, so the romance was more believable...and smokin’ hot! There are a couple of love scenes, and one of them is borderline erotic...verrry steamy. It’s a light, entertaining, and sweet read with a likable H/H engaging in some fun playfulness and hot romance. 4 ½ stars!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Feeling The Heat (Harlequin Blaze #361).

10/09/2009 page 256
100.0% "I enjoyed this really cute contemporary romance!"

Dina Great review, Shawna! I read the sequel, The Big Heat by Jennifer LaBrecque, a few months ago and wasn't too thrilled with it, but I was curious about Linc's story. Nice to know it's a good one. :)

Shawna Thanks, Dina! I thought it was a fun read, and Linc is a total dream.

message 3: by Adrienne (last edited Oct 10, 2009 11:26AM) (new)

Adrienne Great review Dina, will see if library has copies:)

Shawna Thanks, Adrienne!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome review! I have a box full of Blaze titles. I can't think of a reason why I haven't read them yet. I'll have to get on that.

Shawna Thanks, Eyre! Blaze stories work well for hot, quickie escapism reads.

message 7: by Auntee (new) - added it

Auntee Great review Shawna--gotta dig this one out!:)

Shawna Auntee wrote: "Great review Shawna--gotta dig this one out!:)"

Thanks, Auntee! Yeah, you'd like this one! :)

message 9: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Terrific review Shawna. :D

Shawna Thanks, Tammy!

message 11: by ATron (new) - added it

ATron Just bought it for my Kindle! My Kindle loves you... my Amex, however... not so much! ;)

Shawna ATron wrote: "Just bought it for my Kindle! My Kindle loves you... my Amex, however... not so much! ;)"

LOL! Thanks, and I feel ya! :)

message 13: by Rbeey (last edited Dec 28, 2010 08:03PM) (new) - added it

Rbeey Thankq just took this read out of my give away bag giggle think l will give it a try 1st. Thanks2ur wonderful insight.

Shawna YW, Ruby! :)