Step Into Fiction's Reviews > Everbound

Everbound by Brodi Ashton

Jan 30, 13

bookshelves: jessica

If you have NOT read Everneath please read with caution. There are some spoilers that were unavoidable. Proceed with caution . . .

I'm sure I'm in the minority here but oh how I love Cole. After finishing Everbound, I'm sure I'm not supposed to like him as much as I do but I can't help it. He's bad, oh yes he's definitely bad but he does everything for a reason to benefit him. Some call it selfish, hell I usually do but for some reason, it's sexy when he does it. Make sense? Absolutely not but it is what it is.

For you Jack fans, do not worry. I know Everneath ended with him bein taken to the tunnels in Nikki's place so you're probably wondering how fans of him will be satisfied, well Brodi definitely thought of that. Throughout the book we get to see different memories of Nikki and Jack. It was extremely enjoyable and so thrilling to see how they were when they were friends but dealing with their feelings for each other. Their first kiss. Her mothers funeral. Basically anything and everything. It gives the reader as much hope as Nikki that Jack will be found in time.

Read full review at Step Into Fiction

Review completed by: Jessica
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everbound.