Leah's Reviews > Tao Te Ching

Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu

Apr 09, 09

I own this, but have never sat down and read it. I thought putting it on my shelf would make me seem more cultured.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tao Te Ching.

message 1: by Samuelsday (new)

Samuelsday You're not allowed to give 5 stars to a book you have never read. I'm submitting a trouble ticket to goodreads customer support line.

Leah Whatever! I do what I want!

message 3: by Samuelsday (new)

Samuelsday Dear Leah,
Trouble Ticket #294859 has been resolved, and closed. If you have any further questions, please submit another trouble ticket. Thanks you for your time.
-The Goodreads staff
P.S. We are using the account of your good friend "Samuelsday" to submit this response - please direct all further inquiries to him.

Leah What is the resolution? Or is it like trouble tickets at work? Dear Leah, trouble ticket #294859 has been closed because nobody knows how to fix the problem. Thank you for contacting the service desk.

message 5: by Samuelsday (new)

Samuelsday Please submit all inquiries in the form of a trouble ticket. We will then be happy to provide a detailed and satisfactory answer.
-The Goodreads staff

Robert Lynskey Thank's Leah. Your review made me laugh. I love books and am having trouble with some of the flowery reviews.
On checking, they are reviews of books I have read so I am ignoring my inadequacies and just enjoying my own little world.