Wafiyah's Reviews > Everbound

Everbound by Brodi Ashton

I waited so long to read this book, and, well, I've finally read it. Thank goodness.

I gave the first book of the Everneath series the same amount of rating. I guess I really like this series because it's not a typical love triangle book with a bunch of random twists to "make it interesting." I like the overall story and I like how the suspense doesn't outweigh the romance, and vice versa. I really like Nikki and Jack, and the romance between them, because it's genuine - not some story of a girl falling in love with a mysterious guy who's attracted to her just because she's a dimwit. I like that her brother and father are there for her (although the little scene in the end when she ends up with a therapist kind of ticked me off). I enjoyed all the movement from Everneath to the Surface, and especially the little bits of Nikki "strengthening the tether" by giving details of her life with Jack. And I really like Jack.

I'd really love for the last book to come out soon, because I want to see how it all ends. And I want Cole to maybe have a horrible end.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everbound.