Ladiibbug's Reviews > The Mane Attraction

The Mane Attraction by Shelly Laurenston

Sep 11, 10

Read in April, 2009

#3 Pride (shifters) series - Paranormal Romance

Pride series books 1 & 2 were hilarious, real stand-outs. This one just never grabbed me.

Sissy Mae, bad girl, smart aleck shifter is featured in this book ... and she grates on my nerves like fingernails on a blackboard. Even the usual funny family and pack antics couldn't offset the Sissy Mae factor for me in The Mane Attraction.

Shelly's books (both the Pride and Magnus Pack series) have been a major delight for me until this one, and I'll continue to buy and enjoy them in the future.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mane Attraction.

04/08/2009 page 140

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura This series was originally published by Samhain, I think. I loved those books. They were HOT! But then a big publisher bought the series, and those books just seemed watered down to me and kinda meh. But her Samhain novels in this series are on my Keeper Shelf. Awesome novels...hysterically funny and hot!

xoxo
Laura Stamps
Author of Erotica and Paranormal Romance Novels
http://www.LauraStamps.blogspot.com (excerpts from all of my novels)
http://laura-stamps8.livejournal.com (my naughty Author Blog/updated daily)

Carolyn F. I totally agree about Sissy, I would have liked the book more without her in it.

Mtld It took me weeks to finish.I felt as if it was never going to end.When it finally(!) did, I was surprised.