Natsroshan's Reviews > Bound by Blood

Bound by Blood by Jourdan Lane

If you like a great gay-paranormal (vampires, werewolfs...)ROMANCE and don't mind hot sex with multiples partners and LOTS of blood, this book is for you.

The bond between Peter and Lucien is strong right at the beginning: i liked both of them a lot but i was really glad that Peter wasn't a pet in this story. He is strong-minded and a real human-alpha that matches Lucien in every part of their relationship. He is a real equal to the vampire.

Lucien is what i would call an "adorable" master vampire (lol) with all the darkness around him: he is stubborn, overbearing, masterful but so much in love and insecure. Can't help but fall for him...

The pace of the story was really good and it is really well written.
We discover lots of things (about Lucien, vampires and their world) all through the story. Nothing was rushed.

I was so in to it that i did not felt the 240 pages!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bound by Blood.

04/09/2009 page 77

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Nice review, Natsroshan. I know JenMcJ really likes this series, too. I will have to think about the multiple partner thing

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Looks good, but I'll pass on this one. I don't like to read about mulitiple partners much. Too bad. Great review, Natsroshan

Natsroshan Thanks Sandy, Ashley!
I thought you wouldn't like it too...lol

message 4: by Shayne (new)

Shayne Menages. UGH!

Great review, Nats

Daisiemae CRAP! Oh well. I'll have to pass on this one, too. Great Review, Natsroshan;)

message 6: by Natsroshan (last edited Apr 14, 2009 06:39AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Natsroshan LOL.....i knew it.
OH Shayne, my daughter call me Nats, too;)