Aberforth's Reviews > The Immortal Hunter

The Immortal Hunter by Lynsay Sands

Apr 06, 09

bookshelves: paranormal, romance
Read in April, 2009, read count: 1

** spoiler alert ** I really was just not all that impressed with this book. It had it's funny moments (mostly coming from the hero's partner) but was nowhere near Lynsay Sands' usual quality. The plot itself... *shakes head* We're 11 books into the series. There have been rogues mentioned throughout the entire series. And now, just now, we're finally learning about this one group of them (the no-fangers) that are just so evil and nasty, and that apparently make a ton of new vampires on a regular basis? Really? That seems like a pretty big thing not to be mentioned at some point (ANY point) earlier than book 11. It really just felt like the author needed a plot for this book so decided to add this big bad group to her world. Plus now that the heroine is an edentate (the word for a non-crazy vamp without fangs), they have someone working on a cure at least enough so she can have babies. They've been around since the days of Atlantis, but they've JUST NOW started working on a cure? Or if they've had someone else working on it for years, the person they have working on it now has been around for hundreds of years. I guess there's never been the time to work on a cure, not until some chick feels the need to breed.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Immortal Hunter.