Allison's Reviews > Misery Loves Cabernet

Misery Loves Cabernet by Kim Gruenenfelder

Apr 09, 2009

Read in April, 2009

This book was entertaining and easy to read. I laughed out loud at some points. I liked all the characters in it, and was pleased with the ending. I felt comfortable when I put it down (I hate when you read a book, then the ending is disappointing). This writer's style is along the lines of Emily Giffin (who I love), so this was right up my alley. I love the idea of writing advice for future generations. I would like to put all of Charlie's advice in a journal myself. Some of my favorites include: 'never buy a mansion - they're too much to clean,' 'some days are a total waste of Wakeup,' 'never drink wine from a box,' etc. A few times I saw the advice and said to myself, 'oops.' This is a great vacation book, a great book to unwind with. I recommend it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Misery Loves Cabernet.

04/08/2009 page 50
13.59% "I am really enjoying this book so far. Already laughing out loud!"

Comments <span class="smallText"> (showing 1-3 of 3) </span> <span class="smallText">(3 new)</span>

message 1: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly Can I borrow it?

Allison You can have it tomorrow.

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim Thanks for the review! Glad you liked it (and relieved to read when people like it!)

Kim Gruenenfelder